What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has already visited the website before, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our system by the second section of article 22 of the Ley de Servicios de Sociedad de la Información, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Next, a classification of cookies is made according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
– Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Regarding the processing of data collected through analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users provided that they are first-party cookies, which process aggregated data for a strictly statistical purpose, that information is provided on their use and includes the possibility for users to express their refusal about their use.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate these restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that he is expressly consenting to the person responsible for its use, being able to exercise his rights and revoke his consent at any time, through request to HIMNUS.
Below we inform you in detail of all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
Cookie Origin Purpose and more information
_gid Third Parties Google Analytics: Used to distinguish users. 24 hours, session.
_ga Third parties Google Analytics: Analysis and measurement of visits. Conservation: 2 years
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so.
Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
– Cookies are always rejected;
– The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
– Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can usually accept one of the following options:
– Reject cookies from certain domains;
– Reject third-party cookies;
– Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
– Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers can be found in the following locations:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
If you have agreed to load Google Analytics cookies, you can also revoke this acceptance at any time by using the “Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on”, by accessing the following website and following the instructions detailed therein: